- Horse camp - 2019 01 April 2019 >>
- Historical events 22 July 2018
- Summer Camp 2018 14 May 2018
- Flood Light Riding on 27 August 2016
- Creative Minds 31 July 2016
- Horseback safari to Nandi Hills on 12 Jun 2016
- Horse Safari to Bellahalli Lake bed, 30 Kms two way Safari, conducted on the 26th of July 2015
- 60 Kms Horseback safari begining from BHRS Stables to Mariasandra, Rajunkunta to create awareness of the joy Horseback riding
- Horse Safari to Jakkur Lake
- Promoting Horseback riding in general and BHRS in particular in Partnership with Decathlon Anubhava, Sports Sante
- A short program with refreshments for all Horse lovers and Horseback riding enthusiasts
After two Successful Horse Back Safaris by Bangalore Horse Riding School, For the first time in Bangalore, BHRS will explore horse back trails that may include narrow ridges, steps ascends or descends, river beddings, lakes, ponds and large grazing grounds interesting terrains, where the experience of horse riding can be exhilarating tasking the horse through paved and unpaved. Horseback safari in BHRS is an exciting activity so if you are someone looking for some real thrill, come join us from foothill of the Nandi Hills, on 12th June 2016
BHRS organized a 60 Kms Horseback safari begining from its stables at 6 AM to Mariasandra, Rajunkuta. Eight horses, a combination of Kathwaris, throughbreds and a pony participated. BLRHrs past and current students with a few participants from out of Bangalore were part of the safari. It was a beautiful ride through city Roads, Agriculture farms, tank bunds and mud roads. Breakfast, snacks and Lunch was organized. A ground support team in a vehicle accompanied the riders. This exclusive BHRS event made NEWs in the New Indian Express paper dated 16th June, 2015.
BHRS in partnership with Decathlon Anubhava, Devanahalli Airport Road, Bangalore promoted Horseback riding in general and BHRS in particular as one of the best place to learn and ride regularly. Decathlon Anubhava held a gala Sports Sante on the 21st and 22nd of February 2015. It was a very successful Sports festival promoting all sports. BHRS stationed a Kathawari Horse and two ponies at the Festival for two days of the festival, visitors were able to get firsthand experience and excitement of being on the saddle of one of Nature's finest animal.
BHRS brings to you a short program on the 7th of February 2015 from 3 PM to 6.30
PM for all Horse lovers, Horseback riding enthusiasts and parents of riders/students.
The program includes Introduction and orientation of stables, Horses, Horse care,
Short Horseback riding/Joy ride sessions, visuals to understand the basics of Horseback
riding, correct postures ending with refreshments.
In this era of Laptops, Tablets, Play Stations and Mobiles, this program gives an opportunity to get out of the Virtual world and come close to one of Nature's finest Animal, which has helped to shape the Future of many Countries.
We would be happy to play host to you, your family and guests.
We at BHRS strive to give each of you an unique pleasant experience that will linger on for a life time.